Part Number : 755VES
Online Promotional Price: $2,810.00
Product Data Sheet - 24
A full color document describing the features, applications and accessories of the Model 755VES.
Operator's manual for the Model 755VES centrifuge for 115V/220V, 50/60Hz operation.
Centrifugation Validation Templates:
|Voltage||115/230 Volts (± 10%)|
|Max. Power Requirements||200 Watts|
|Protection Breaker||4 Amp. Re–settable|
|Centrifuge Motor||1/2 H.P. Brushless DC|
|Overall dimensions||Height: 9.0 in. (23 cm)|
|Width: 14.5 in. (37 cm)|
|Depth: 17.0 in. (43 cm)|
|Weight||39 lbs. (17.7 kg)|
|Acceleration time||15 seconds|
|Deceleration time||15 seconds|
|Timer||Electronic, w/hold or 0 to 99 minutes|
(6) Bucket, Horizontal Rotor (Included)
Up to (24) 10 mL tubes
Up to (12) 15 mL tubes
Up to (6) 50 mL tubes
|Speed: 4300 (± 100) RPM|
|Force: 3150 (± 90) x g|
(2) MicroTitre Plate, Horizontal Rotor (Optional)
is supplied with everything necessary for the modern laboratory including a horizontal rotor, buckets, caps, and inserts for tubes ranging from .5 mL – 50 mL. Ideal for Serology, STAT, PPP, PRP, Coagulation, Clinical Chemistry, and more. The exclusive airflow and rotor design guarantees the highest quality sample separations and maintains the integrity of the most sensitive specimens.
Model 755VES: Features
- Electronic Timer with Display: Selectable from 1 to 99 minutes with hold feature
Up to twenty four (24) 1-10 mL tubes
Up to twelve (12) 15 mL tubes
Up to six (6) 50 mL tubes
Up to two (2) microplates
- Electronic Speed Control w/Display: Set the operating speed by RPM or RCF xg
- Brushless DC Motor: Smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance
- Programmable Memory Settings: Customize and save the run from start to finish
- Audible End-of-Run Indicator: Sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform the operator that a cycle is completed
- Quiet Operation with Low Vibration: Double-encased motor assures quiet performance and low imbalance vibration
- Automatic lid lock: Centrifuge will not run with the lid open; lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive lid latching: Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris in case of breakage or an accident
- Imbalance Detection: If an imbalance is detected, the centrifuge will come to a safe controlled stop
- Welded Steel Construction: Provides strength and durability for years of use
- Global Regulatory Approvals: Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety standards.
- 2 Year Warranty: Peace of mind that parts, labor, and support are fully covered
- Platelet Rich & Poor Plasma
- General Cell/Tissue Processing
What is the warranty on your centrifuges?
We have a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders, no additional accessories are necessary.
How often should the centrifuge be calibrated?
We recommend the Centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
Drucker Diagnostics centrifuges have been used globally for over 80 years. With an installed base of hundreds of thousands of centrifuges, you can be assured that we offer a centrifuge that's right for your application. If you would like references from any of our satisfied customers near you please contact us.