Part Number : 642VES
Online Promotional Price: $1,139.00
Interested in learning more about the Model 642VES centrifuge? The following is an archive of currently available documents concerning the Model 642VES:
Operator's manual for the Model 642VES centrifuge for 115V/230V, 50/60Hz operation.
SmartView Platform Brochure
Optional accessory for the 6-series Drucker centrifuges improves sight and access to the rotor chamber and allows for easy access when placed under the counter.
Centrifugation Validation Templates:
|Voltage||120/220 (± 10/25 Volts)|
|Max. Power Requirements||165 Watts|
|Protection Breaker||4 Amp. Re–settable|
|Centrifuge Motor||1/30 H.P. Brushless AC|
|Overall Dimensions||Height: 8.75 in. (22 cm)|
|Width: 11.75 in. (30 cm)|
|Depth: 14 in. (35.5 cm)|
|Weight||12 lbs. (5.4 kg)|
|Acceleration Time||9 seconds|
|Deceleration Time||18 seconds|
|Timer||Electronic, 1 to 99 minutes or hold|
Horizontal Rotor (Standard)
Tubes up to 10 mL
|Speed: 500-3800 RPM|
|Force: 2000 xg|
Fixed Angle Rotor (Optional)
Tubes up to 15 mL
|Speed: 500-3900 RPM|
|Force: 1600 xg with the 75 - 100 mm (blue) tube holder|
|Force: 1900 xg with the 125mm (black) tube holder|
The Model 642VES, is a variable-speed centrifuge designed for the doctor’s office or small lab. The scrollable time setting and digital readout make it incredibly easy to use. Its compact design minimizes its footprint, leaving more room on your counter. The unique horizontal rotor design allows for the test tubes to be inserted into the centrifuge at a convenient 45 degree angle. They are then gently rotated to a full horizontal position as the motor accelerates.
Model 642VES: Features
- Electronic timer with time display: Scrollable time selection from 1 to 99 minutes
- Capacity: Qty (6) tubes from micro tubes (.5mL) up to 17mm x 100 mm (10mL)
- Brushless AC Motor: Smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance
- Quiet Operation:Double-encased motor assures quiet performance and low imbalance vibration
- Cool Operating Temperature: Unique design of the motor housing and rotation chamber allows for cool operation even under the heaviest work loads
- Footprint:Compact design uses less than 1 sq. ft. of counter space
- Automatic Lid Lock: Centrifuge will not run with the lid open, and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching: Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris in case of tube breakage
- Clear Lid: Offers safe observation and access for phototachometer
- Reinforced Guard Bowl: Provides maximum safety and durability
- Regulatory approvals: Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety standards.
- 2 Year Warranty: Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety standards
How does this model differ form the 642VFD?
The 642VES includes an LCD display for an enhanced user interface.
Can the 642VES spin 125mm tubes?
Yes, but only if the fixed angle rotor installed (purchased separately).
What is the warranty on your centrifuges?
We have a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders, no additional accessories are necessary.
How often should the centrifuge be calibrated?
We recommend the Centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
Drucker Diagnostics centrifuges have been used globally for over 80 years. With an installed base of hundreds of thousands of centrifuges, you can be assured that we offer a centrifuge that's right for your application. If you would like references from any of our satisfied customers near you please contact us.