The Model 853VES 12-tube horizontal centrifuge provides high performance, versatility, and quick results to meet the needs of the most demanding lean laboratories. High G-force capabilities provide 3-minute platelet-poor-plasma in gel tubes.
Part Number : 853VES
Online Promotional Price: $2,999.00
Interested in learning more about the Model 853VES centrifuge? The following is an archive of currently available documents concerning the Model 853VES:
A full color document describing the features, applications and accessories of the Model 853VES.
Operator's manual for the Model 853VES centrifuge for 115V/220V, 50/60Hz operation.
White Paper describing Platelet-Poor Plasma preparation for coagulation testing using the Model 853VES centrifuge.
Centrifugation Validation Templates:
|Voltage||115 (± 10) Volts, 220/230 (± 20) Volts|
|Max. Power Requirements||150 Watts for 115V|
|230 Watts for 230V|
|Protection Breaker||4 Amp. Re–settable|
|Centrifuge Motor||1/2 H.P. Brushless DC|
|Overall dimensions||Height: 9.0 in. (23 cm)|
|Width: 12.5 in. (32 cm)|
|Depth: 14.75 in. (37 cm)|
|Weight||34 lbs. (15 kg)|
|Acceleration time||39 seconds with the 12 position horizontal rotor|
|50 seconds with the 12 position performance plus horizontal rotor|
|39 seconds with the 6 place fixed angle rotor|
|39 seconds with the 20 place fixed angle rotor|
|Deceleration time||20 seconds with the 12 position horizontal rotor|
|51 seconds with the 12 position performance plus horizontal rotor|
|10 seconds with the 6 place fixed angle rotor|
|15 seconds with the 20 place fixed angle rotor|
|Timer||Digital, 1-99 minutes|
|12 Position Horizintal Rotor (Standard)||Speed: 500 - 4000 (± 100) RPM|
|Force: 40 - 2000 (± 90) x g with the 75mm (blue) tube holder|
|Force: 40 - 2400 (± 90) x g with the 100mm (purple) tube holder|
|12 Position Performance Plus Horzontal Rotor (Optional)||Speed: 500 - 5000 (± 100) RPM|
|Force: 40 - 3120 (± 90) x g with the 75mm (blue) tube holder|
|Force: 40 - 3760 (± 90) x g with the 100mm (purple) tube holder|
|6 Place Fixed Angle Rotor (Optional)||Speed: 500 - 4000 (± 100) RPM with the 6 place fixed angle rotor|
|Force: 40 - 2000 (± 90) x g with the 50mL tube holder|
|20 Place Fixed Angle Rotor (Optional)||Speed: 500 - 4000 (± 100) RPM|
|Force: 40 - 1600 (± 90) x g with the 75mm (blue) tube holder|
|Force: 40 - 1800 (± 90) x g with the 100mm (purple) tube holder|
|Force: 40 - 2000 (± 90) x g with the 125mm (orange) tube holder|
Model 853VES: Features
- Electronic Timer and Speed Control with Display: Selectable time setting from 0 to 99 minutes, or hold for continuous operation. Control speed from 500 RPM to the maximum rotor speed.
- Capacity: Up to twelve 1-10 mL tubes with horizontal rotor, up to twenty 1-15 mL tubes with fixed angle rotor, up to six 50 mL tubes with fixed angle rotor
- Memory: Store up to 10 user defined preset configurations
- Brushless DC Motor: For smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance
- Variable acceleration and deceleration: Customize the run from start to finish
Quiet operation and low vibration: Double encased motor assures quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration
- Audible end-of-run indicator: Sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform the operator that a cycle is complete
- Automatic lid lock: Centrifuge will not run with the lid open; lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive lid latching: Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris in case of breakage or an accident
- Imbalance Detection: If an imbalance is detected, the centrifuge will come to a safe controlled stop
- Welded Steel Construction: Provides strength and durability for years of use
- Clear shatter proof lid: Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Regulatory Approvals: ETL Compliant to ANSI/UL standards, CE marked
- Platelet Poor Plasma
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- General Cell / Tissue Processing
What is the warranty on your centrifuges?
We have a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders, no additional accessories are necessary.
How often should the centrifuge be calibrated?
We recommend the Centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
Drucker Diagnostics centrifuges have been used globally for over 80 years. With an installed base of hundreds of thousands of centrifuges, you can be assured that we offer a centrifuge that's right for your application. If you would like references from any of our satisfied customers near you please contact us.